Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day: 1st Cycle, Day #1

I have to be honest.  I completely shutdown the research side of my brain in the last week or so.  I found that the more I read, the more my brain calculated an infinite number of scenarios; I found myself unable to focus on relaxing and preparing my family for the month ahead.  My wife is incredible and I am completely in awe of her calm and her strength.

I think we're going to be at the door when they open tomorrow.  We are very ready for this and in a very good place.  Please wish us the best and I promise to keep you posted with commentary and observations each step of the way.  Remember, no matter what the forums, articles, and blogs say, this is your's and your partner's journey unlike any other.  You are uniquely you and, in that sense, have your very own individual odds of success.  Don't let another couple's less-than-positive experience impact yours.  Pray, love, and smile when you can; it does wonders for the soul.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment