Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cycle day #8

I apologize a million times....been really caught up with so much going on.

So, we're on day #8 of stims.  All is going well.  My wife's lining is perfect and the estrogen (e2) numbers are right on target.  We were anxious on day 6 when we introduced Ganirelix because during the last cycle we experienced a reversal of the estrogen level (not good) followed by an eventual cancellation

This cycle my wife is leaving all the worrying about numbers up to me.  We decided that I would watch the numbers, as I normally do, but that nurses and doctors would only speak with me regarding daily status numbers and any changes to medications..  We thought it would keep her stress down and give ME something to do.  LOL.

 I can tell you that the headaches she is experiencing are more painful that before (could be the menopur, which wasn't present during our first successful cycle).  We will find out later this afternoon if there needs to be any changes to the dosages.  So far so great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment